This flat was not named after the famous film actor but was given to a family dog at the beginning of the 20th century. To give orders to Pitt must have been a revenge against the English Prime Minister who had fought against Napoleon. The living room is the former lounge of the estate with a big fireplace topped with a frame mirror. The large old family library is full of books, some of which were written by some family members.
There are 2 entrances to this flat: one by the courtyard and the other by the south terrace.
By the inside, it is possible to go to Alcove, Guy and Jardin d'Hiver.
Some garden furniture is placed either in the courtyard or on the south terrace.
- Door entry south side, with in its extension a bedroom (10 m²) with 2 beds 90 cm
- Dining-living room (35 m²) with chimney and a sofa bed 140 cm
- Bedroom (8 m²) with bed 140 cm
- Bedroom (15 m²) with bed 140 cm an a private shower room with sink and shower
- Kitchen fully equipped: gas cooker with large oven and 5 burners, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer
- In the kitchen door to access on the courtyard side
- Bedroom (19 m²) with 4 beds 90 cm
- Bathroom with sink, tub, toilet and washing machine